Young Alumni Legacy Series Speaking Event
Tuesday, August 15, 6:30 pm
Alumni Center – 635 Normal Street
Recent graduates and young alumni are invited to network with each other
and learn from fellow young alumna, Amy Stack, Strategic Partnerships at ALSAC/St. Jude. Stack will share her career
experiences and professional journey. Hors d’oeuvres and refreshments
will be provided.
For more information or to RSVP contact email@example.com or 901.678.3119.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP
Young Alumni Food Truck Friday
Friday, August 18, 11:30 am - 12:30 pm
Dixon Gallery and Gardens - 4339 Park Avenue
Take a break from your day and enjoy some of the best food trucks in
town with fellow Young Alumni. Join the food truck interest group and
network over casual conversation and beautiful scenery.
Admission is free to the Dixon Gallery and Gardens. The cost of food is on your own.
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 901.678.3119.
CLICK HERE TO RSVP
Join Young Alumni
UofM Alumni Association introduced the Young Alumni program for recent
grads trying to get their foot in the door and their career off the
ground. Join fellow grads to network and make professional connections
while giving back to your alma mater.
For just $25 a year, Young Alumni members can:
- Meet other recent grads at various events
- Cheer on our Tigers at Young Alumni watch parties
- Network with UofM grads who are established in their careers
- Volunteer at events and help raise money for the Young Alumni Legacy Scholarship
- Access the UMAA Network (member directory, job postings, class notes and more)
- Take advantage of career services and coaching opportunities
*UofM graduates who received their diploma within the past five years are eligible.
Click here to learn more and join Young Alumni!
Young Alumni Legacy Scholarship
The deadline to apply for the 2017-2018 Young Alumni Legacy Scholarship has passed.
This $500 scholarship is funded by Young Alumni to help deserving UofM graduates or
professional-degree seeking students, who received an undergraduate degree at the
UofM, in their studies.
It is the long-term goal of Young Alumni to see this scholarship endowed so that it
can be permanently in place to help future graduate students of the UofM. We would
like to encourage you to make a contribution, large or small, to the Young Alumni
Legacy Scholarship so that we can reach our goal of endowment as soon as possible.
To make a contribution online, please visit www.memphis.edu/development/give.php, click the "other" button and enter "Young Alumni Legacy Scholarship" when prompted.
Join the Tiger Scholarship Fund!
Recent graduates within the last five years have the opportunity to join the Tiger
Scholarship Fund for 50% of the minimum gift while receiving full benefits for that level. Young Alumni can join at 50% of any level up to Bengal Tiger ($1000).
As a Young Alumni donor, you enjoy the best of all Tiger Athletics – the best seats
and the best parking. Members also have access to exclusive membership luncheons,
game day events, and more! To join the Tiger Scholarship Fund today as a Young Alumni,
call 901-678-2334. With your support, we’ll continue to say, “There’s never been a
better time to be a Tiger!”
For more information on how you can get involved
or upcoming events, contact email@example.com or 901.678.3119.
Applications are open for the 2017-2018 Young Alumni Leadership positions! Check out the application HERE and apply by June 9th!
- Chair: Tyler Ricossa (BBA '11, MBA '14), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Membership Chair: Jazmine Phillips (BBA '12), email@example.com
- Marketing Chair: Emily Vallor (BBA '17), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Programming Chair: Victoria Maher (BA '14, MS '16), email@example.com
- Race Chair: Dixon Williams (BBA '14), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sponsorship Chair: Tyler DeWitt (BBA '11, MS '12, MBA '14, JD '15), email@example.com
- Logistics: Danielle Williams (BPS '14), firstname.lastname@example.org
- Secretary: Kristen Little (BPS '11), email@example.com
- FAM Relations: Kayci Henline (BSEd '16), firstname.lastname@example.org